Duplicate names and phone numbers can be created on Yahoo Mail if you've set up multiple email accounts on Yahoo and enabled contacts for them.
One of the problems of mass importing contacts is that you can find that you have duplicate contacts when you contact them. To fix this dilemma, let's take a look at some practical ways to remove duplicate contacts on Yahoo Mail.
Before we start:-
If you're using the same Yahoo Mail on multiple devices, your changes will appear on your all devices. This way, when you delete duplicate contacts, they are automatically deleted from other devices and vice versa.
Remove duplicate contacts in Yahoo
- First, open a browser of your choice. When the browser is open, type yahoo.com in the address bar and press Enter to login into your Yahoo account.
- Click on the Contacts icon located on the right side of your Yahoo Mail account's page.
- After that, click on the Fix duplicates option. Wait till the process gets finished.
- Once the method gets finished, you will get a result for all the duplicate contacts.
- This is how you can eliminate duplicate contacts from your Yahoo Mail.
Next to "Save and continue" there is a "Skip" switch. You can use this switch to skip a duplicate if you want to leave it that way. However, if you find any difficulty in the above process then, you can comment us below, or you can contact to below link.